1. Obtain an application from the school office or online from the link above.
2. Send completed application to St. Peter School along with the following:
a. Copy of Birth Certificate.
b. Copy of Baptismal Certificate (not required if baptized at St. Peter, St. Benedict, or St. Timothy Church or if non-Catholic.)
c. Academic Record or copy of report card from previous school, if applicable.
$50.00 non-refundable registration fee for all new students.
Registrations will be accepted in the following priority order:
1. Current students moving ahead to next grade level.
2. Siblings of currently enrolled students.
3. Parishioners of St. Peter, St. Timothy or St. Benedict parishes during the initial registration period included in Catholic Schools Week.
4. Out of parish applicants.
*Students will be accepted at St. Peter School after the first marking period at the discretion of the school administration.
**Financial aid packets are available online at www.factstuitionaid.com for students entering grades Kindergarten—Grade 8. In order to be considered for Diocesan Francis Ward Tuition Assistance and/or St. Peter Parish Assistance, you must complete a Financial Aid Packet.